Ah.. if we could just have ALL of these..
Unfortunately.. it is more of a rarity than today's norm..
In a society with more health, fitness, and diet options than ever before..
We STILL HAVE NOT FIGURED IT OUT!
Not only are we gaining weight and losing our bodies (and minds) faster than ever.. but we are MORE CONFUSED on the topic than ever..
So my job is to simplify it:
1. Sweat Every Day! (or as many days as possible per week)
2. Train in All Plains of Motion-- start with body weight.. then ADD WEIGHTS (bands, balls, kettlebells, dumbbells)
3. Eat CLEAN- lean meats, fish, chicken, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits
4. WATER as your primary beverage..
5. Get Your REST.. aka SLEEP-- this helps you heal, lose weight, and recover..
Consistency is your greatest asset..
Get a Calendar-- or use your work calendar and SCHEDULE YOUR HEALTH..
If you can do this each day.. you will have results over time..
The only thing that gets in your way is your EXCUSES...
Don't over- think this or feel you are letting other people down..
Your HEALTH IS #1.. and remember our quote:
YOU MUST BE SELFISH TO BE SELFLESS..
And before I depart.. rather than focusing on basic weight training.. sitting on machines.. get your body moving.. MOVEMENT KEEPS YOU MOVING.. (lunges, step-ups, squats, pushups...SIMPLE!