What a great word.
Gotta have it!
If you don't... man... it is going to be tough!
And that is what I want to talk about today....
How can we create, conserve, and spend our ENERGY?
It is a precious resource that is abundant yet can not be wasted!
Let me give you some simple bullet points on ENERGY to get us started:
1. Energy can be increased by improving your overall conditioning level
2. Energy can be depleted by eating foods that are high fat, high starch, and sugary
3. Energy can be taken from you by negative people, situations, and toxic relationships
4. Energy can be spent at a faster rate if you are not sleeping and fatigued
5. Energy can be produced and conserved with a clean diet of veggies, fruits, lean meats/ fish, and nuts/seeds...
**When ENERGY is spent, it must be replaced.... That can be done with the following:
1. Tech-less rest.....
2. Increasing water, electrolytes, and making sure you are well hydrated after events
3. Interval based exercise, split between AM/PM sessions can keep energy flowing
4. Sleep of 7.5-9 hours per night.... a mid day nap on the weekends can really perk you.
5. Daily mid-day meditation (even just laying on the floor of a quiet room) for 10min. or sitting in your office with the lights off...
These are simple ENERGY Strategies to help you take advantage of your most precious resource...
The person with the most energy wins.....
Energy can help you combat excuses...
Energy gets you to the gym...
Energy gets you up in the morning...
Energy is the key to sustainable, consistent behaviors!
Check out todays video on using BURN-CYCLES to improve your conditioning, increasing blood flow, and increasing cellular health! Click Here.
COACH DANA CAVALEA
IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HAVING COACH DANA CAVALEA SPEAK WITH YOUR COMPANY, TEAM, OR ORGANIZATION, CONTACT US TODAY! CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABILITY.